1/4 cup of vegan butter
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 cup of applesauce
3 teaspoons of cinnamon
1 flax egg
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/4 cup of oat flour
1/2 cup of quick oats
1 cup of chopped pink lady apple
1 teaspoon of nutmeg
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
2 tablespoon of maple sugar
1 cup of chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Prep flax egg and set it aside
3. Mix melted butter, coconut milk, maple syrup, apple sauce, flax egg, cinnamon, and baking powder
4. Mix together your chopped apples, with maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and coconut sugar and set aside.
5. Combine quick oats and oat flour with the wet ingredients. Then fold in your cinnamon apples.
6. Put donut batter in a ziplock bag, cut the tip, and then pipe into donut tray
7. Top donuts with chopped pecans prior to putting in the oven
8. Bake for 30 minutes
9. After donuts have cooled, drizzle your favorite nut butter to top!